Thursday, March 24, 2011

why do i write this blog?

hmmmm..
why do i write this blog?

hmmm..to be honeestt..
i have no idea. haha..

actually, there was no answer provided. as i don't write this blog for commercial. i write this blog, because i want to share my wedding preparation 'journey'. ;) all about the ideas, venues, vendors, etc..
not just for my friends or the other bride-to-be out there. but for reminds me about everything i have to deal/face with for my preparation. for my memories. :)

i'm not a famous person, so maybe people will not remember to my every word. but that's okay. :) but if you do, deep inside of my heart will say, Alhamdulillah and good luck for you then :) (of course, don't forget to say 'Bismillah' and a great 'Nawaitu') :)

so, maybe this blog is not a great one to read.. maybe there are too many blogs already in existence. but with this blog, i hope will reminds me about my 'ocean size love' stories. my 'lika-liku' -wedding preparation..
my 'sekat-sekat bambu/petak-petak sawah/kotak-kotak laci' (read : ruwet) moments :) hihi

and if in some way something i write here helps another bride-to-be, then the time it takes to write is worth the effort. insya Allah :)

soo.. what can i say?
pls, enjoy! :)
and the last but not least,

have a great days, superwomen :)

with love,
.Vidya Anggita Iskandar.

No comments:

Post a Comment